Rapid growth on our Chefs desk means we are looking for reliable, hardworking & flexible Chefs at all levels to register for work across Kent...
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's.
My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people. As a Chef Manager you will be responsible for a team of 5 staff, ensuring training, development and management of the team.
This is a newly build Academy which is currently serving approx. 400 meal and the ideal Chef Manager will have a strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures, Strong financial understanding and a proven background within contract catering. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the GM.
- Job Role: Chef Manager
- Sector: School Education
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £12.80 p/h - £22,000.0 - Term Time
- Location: RM16 - Grays - Essex
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 7am to 3.00pm, Monday to Friday
Key Responsibility: (Chef Manager)
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
Skills/Experience required: (Chef Manager)
- Previous experience in contract catering sites
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Candidates to have 706/1 and 706/2 qualification OR NVQ Equivalent qualification
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.