Sous Chef Conference & Wedding Venue Near Andover Up to £27,000 P/Annum Are you currently a Sous Chef or a strong Junior Sous looking to...
Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Live In Available - Andover
This pub has undergone a huge refurbishment at the end of 2017 and is now recruiting for a Sous Chef that can deliver stunning quality food to Rosette standard. The pub sits in the countryside and is owned as a partnership between the local estate & a small group of boutique hotel/gastro pubs.
- Sous Chef with previous experience in rosette standard establishments.
- Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience.
- Benefits: Competitive Salary, Tronc, Industry Training courses and discount across the estate.
Can seat 90 covers spread across the dining areas and public bar with an additional 100+ covers in the idyllic outside space with breath taking views.
- Have experience in busy kitchens at 1 Rosette level or higher.
- Get excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce.
- Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas.
- Is able to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen in their absence.
- Has a good working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Have a minimum of Level 2 certification in food hygiene.
- Have own transport.
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year experience as a Sous Chef, within a gastropub and have a passion for FRESH food treated with respect.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.