Job Role - Commis chef Date and time Monday Sunday / 5 days out of 7 08.00 17.0025 30 hours per week (with overtime available)Location Woking Hourly...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for a Chef Manager (Contract Catering) for a leading contract caterer at one of their school based in Feltham.
Key information (Chef Manager):
- Salary : £22,500 per annum - Term Time Only
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Location : Feltham (TW14)
Benefits (Chef Manager):
- Time off During School Holidays
- Option for pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Support for further career development
Key Responsibilities (Chef Manager):
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Responsible for other team members
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Working together with the team
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
Skills/Experience required (Chef Manager):
- Good people management skills
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the business
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.