Job Title: AdministratorPay Rate: £10.00 phContract Term: 18 month fixed contractWorking Times: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3SPBenefits: Full paid...
A leading high street bank are seeking a number of Administrators to work on a data entry project for a minimum period of 18 months.
You will be part of a special project team within our major banking client's Wealth Customer Delivery' unit, migrating data between systems, responding to a range of internal customer enquiries, verifying and checking other people's work, and supporting your team in general.
Whilst working at this banking group, you will also have access to all the internal job vacancies available within the company so there will be other opportunities available to explore.
- Salary : £10 per hour
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Location: Haywards Heath (RH16) - Closet Train station is Haywards Heath
- Full paid training and induction programme
- Competitive pay rate
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete a range of demanding admin or customer service duties (such as data entry and clarifying customers understanding of the information being given).
- Ensure work is completed accurately and in accordance with all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- Take a proactive role in improving the customer experience by identifying and contributing to Customer Journey improvement initiatives.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- Excellent oral communication, using clear, concise, jargon-free speech
- Effective telephone manner with customer and colleagues
- Good written communication - producing written material including responses to enquiries using appropriate wording in line with group standards.
Click apply today or contact Mandeep Pattni in our Harrow Team on 02084276199 for further details.