Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to...
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading contract caterer?
We are looking for a Chef Manager to join one of our client (Contract Catering) School based in North West London.
The right candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with passion for fresh food and focus on delivering the best service.
Key information (Chef Manager):
- Salary : £14.00 per hour - Term time only (43 weeks)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday / 7am - 14.30pm
- Location : North West London, (NW7)
Benefits (Chef Manager):
- Permanent term time contract
- Excellent training and opportunities for career progression
- High street and on line discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 4.2 weeks paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
Key Responsibilities (Chef Manager):
- To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply
- To maintain the correct use of the daily due diligence including cleaning rota and closing down procedures
- To ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times
- To purchase all food and food related products using company nominated suppliers
- To achieve food budget cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage within the unit
- To actively participate in the ongoing management and development of menus
- Stock rotation and use by dates for the production of food are followed
Skills/Experience required (Chef Manager):
- Ideally qualified to NVQ level 3 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- To be self-motivated
- Previously experience of working in a fast paced environment
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.