Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?. We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Surbiton area...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of a Deputy Chef - Cook to join a bustling kitchen team in a fantastic Care Come in the Banstead area. The Care Home caterers for approx. 60 covers offering fresh food.
- Job Role: Deputy Chef
- Salary: £9.50 p/h
- Working Hours: 40 hrs per week - with Alternative weekend OFF
- Sector: Care Home
- Location: SM7 - Surrey
- As A Chef you will be using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Working together with the team
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience as a Deputy Chef in a similar role
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.