Our client based in REIGATE is looking for a Support Benefits Administrator for at least a 6 month contract. This role is key to the administration of...
Do you have previous Customer Service experience? Would you like to work in a rewarding environment?
We are looking for a Housing Benefits Customer Services Officer to join our passionate and growing front of house team, based in St Johns Wood. The successful candidate will have a combination of passion, numerical and analytical skills and great communication skills.
- Hours 08:30am - 5:00pm
- Location - St Johns Wood/Westminister
- Salary - £11.00ph
- Duration - Temp role for 6 MONTHS (may be extended
* Organise individual workload, to ensure reception waiting times are met and meet team priorities.
* Complete daily monitoring sheets for performance management.
* To maintain a high level of customer care and interview customers in a courteous and professional manner.
* Provide a "fast track scanning and drop in" service for customers.
* Provide general advice to Customers on other services and welfare benefits.
* Provide in depth interviews with customers.
* Ensure the reception area is welcoming and up to date information is available.
* With all dealings with the public, ensure information provided by customers satisfies legislation and established procedures
* Provide assistance to customers in our "Self Service" area
* Any other duties as required
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* At least 2 years knowledge of Housing Benefits and Council Tax Reduction and have the experience of working in the Benefits field
* Good communication skills. Professional approach
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Good organisational skills
* Must have flexibility with working hours between the hours of 8.30am and 6.00pm to meet service needs
- At least 28 days holiday (based on working a 5 day week)
- Flexible benefits scheme including Retail discounts
- New Mobile App to manage your Shifts/Availability/Holiday etc.
If you are interested in this role please apply online or call CJ on 0208 861 0770.