Job title: SOUS CHEF FOOD LED PUB Location: Esher, Surrey Contract type: Permanent full time Salary: £24-26K +overtime paid, bonus and great tips! Benefits: Quarterly and...
Get a taste of the Kitchen... Do you love watching your food leave the pass, knowing that the guest will love eating it as much as you loved cooking it?
Can you do all this whilst overseeing the running of the kitchen? Can you support the Head Chef by inspiring the kitchen team to deliver perfect dishes every time and looking to give fresh idea to develop business and sales?
This is a well-Know Hotel Brand near Swanley area with a 2 Rosette Fine Dining Restaurant and a Brasserie with Bar.
- Job Role: Sous Chef
- Sector: Hotel
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Location: BR8 - London
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- You will need your own transportation
What will Sous Chef be doing?
- The Sous Chef will support the Head Chef in leading and developing.
- Manage kitchen operation, quality and administrative functions
- Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
- As a Sous Chef you will ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Train and develop the kitchen team
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
- Orderings and Stock Takes
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Fine dining Restaurant or Hotel
- Experience managing a kitchen and developing staff
- Experience managing food costs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
How do they Reward you?
Great rewards are aligned to joining their portfolio, not only do they offer great discounts for Staff, Friends & Family.
- Free meal on duty
- Company Uniform
- Free parking facility
- Career Development Plan
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.