Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Bromley area...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of a Cook- Chef to join a bustling kitchen team in a fantastic special boarding School in the Caterham - Surrey area, on a PART TIME basis. You will be preparing 30 meals approx. offering fresh food on a daily basis. You will need to have excellent communication level.
- Salary: £10.51 p/h
- Working Hours: 2.30 pm till 7.30 pm - 20 hours weekly
- Monday to Thursday - 44 term time
- Sector: Contract Catering - School
- Location: CR3 - Caterham - Surrey
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Working together with the team
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Time off During School Holidays
- Option for pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Support for further career development
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.