We are looking for an administrator to support the IT bid team at a York based company This is a junior role with a view to...
Do you have experience in dealing with re-mortgages and delivering excellent customer service?
Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes Top 100 "The World's Most Innovative Companies"?
Following continued growth we are looking for a number of people to work for the largest Business Process Outsourcing provider in the UK on behalf of a fully regulated law firm in Leeds on a permanent basis.
You will be given award winning training and support in order for you to be successful and progress into more senior roles.
- Salary : £20,000
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week between 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday
- Location: Leeds (LS2)
On top of an excellent basic salary of £20,000 you will receive some excellent benefits (Subject to Terms & Conditions) including:
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays (rising to 27 days)
- Life assurance
- Holiday buy
- Retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discount
- Company Pension Scheme
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct a full title check of the office copies to find out what is involved in the re-mortgage
- Ensure that every case is worked as accurately as possible, updating all parties regularly
- Liaise with clients/customers/3rd parties by telephone to keep them regularly updated
- Ensure that all files are billed correctly with the appropriate fees and completion funds are sent to the correct place
- Experience in a Re-mortgage/Conveyancing role
- Previous experience of Title Checking
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Please click apply today or contact our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details.