I am looking for experienced cleaning supervisor to work for 2 of London's most established hospitals. Working 3am-7am £9.35 per hour Flexible to change shift...
We are looking to hire a part time experienced Café Supervisor for a site based in North London.
Hands on role, the right candidate will lead by example with the ability to support and coach volunteers focusing on running a friendly and profitable refreshment service in a visitors centre.
- Salary : £10.70 per hour
- Working hours: 23 hours per week (Permanent Contract)
- 7 days operation (5 days out of 7 including weekend)
- Location : London (N7)
- Meals on duty
- Pension scheme
- Experience of supervising people, ideally within a catering environment
- Experience of working in a team and also of using own initiative with limited supervision
- To take personal responsibility for excellence, ensuring there is a focus on customer service, with staff and volunteers treating all customers with respect
- To ensure the refreshment service operates at the highest standards for hygiene and complies with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- To be responsible for the stock management of the refreshment service including timely ordering of catering supplies, overseeing deliveries
- To ensure financial procedures are implemented properly within the service, including cash handling and banking and stocktakes
- To liaise with visits staff (and others as appropriate) to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the refreshment service.
- Good IT skills and the ability to use IT packages including excel, word and data base systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and remain calm
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.