Job Role - Commis chef Date and time Monday Sunday / 5 days out of 7 08.00 17.0025 30 hours per week (with overtime available)Location Woking Hourly...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in Central London.
As Chef De Partie in this talented team, you will work closely with the Sous chef and ensure the smooth running of the Hospitality desk, whilst delivering the highest quality of cuisine. You must have experience within a quality environment, ideally within a contract catering or Fine Dinning 4* - 5* hotels.
You will need to be hands on and want to continue to develop your skills using only the freshest quality local produce.
You will be working Monday to Friday, usually from 0730-1600. You will also be required to work some evenings for events however this will be at an ad-hoc basis
- Job Role: Chef de partie
- Sector: Contract Catering (B&I)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £23,000 + overtime
- Location: EC2A - London
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 7.30 am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through Their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customer
- A flair and enthusiasm for cooking
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.