Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a General Kitchen Assistant for our client in Hoddesdon.This position is a temp-to-perm role, working Monday to Friday, 7.30am-2.30pm.Duties will include: Assisting...
Are you committed to achieving results with great customer and service focus?
A great opportunity as just arisen for an experienced Kitchen Assistant to work for a nursery based in Harrow.
- Salary : £9.16 per hour
- Working hours: 20 hours per week, 1pm to 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- Location : Harrow
- Option to carry over up to 5 annual leave days
- Senior career Enhancement through the BLS Management Training Programme
- Free Uniform and meal are provided
- Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
- Ensures that operational procedures and policies are fully understood and consistently followed
- Actively contributes and participates as part of the team, attending team meetings and activities
- Ensure that all practices of self and team are in keeping with the safeguarding of children policy
- To assist in the preparation and serving of lunches to staff, according to the Nursery menu
- Ensures and maintains a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the food preparation areas
- Wash, peel, chop, cut, cook and help to prepare food
- Cleans the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
- Maintains a working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH regulations and guideline
- Good understanding of the importance of health and hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Food Hygiene certificate
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.