Would you like to work for an award winning and thriving international business with excellent career opportunities?Is giving excellent Customer Service something you thrive on?We...
A leading technology financial services company are seeking experienced Customer Service Operatives to be the first point of call for customers.
After experiencing considerable growth over the last 5 years, with over 100 employees spread across offices in High Wycombe & London, we are looking for Customer Service Operatives who have a passion in providing great service.
- Salary: £18,000 per annum plus a monthly bonus of up to £250.
- Hours: Monday - Friday on shifts between 8am - 7.00pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays (09.00 to 17.00) and 1 in 6 Sundays (10.00 to 16.00)
- Location: High Wycombe (HP11). Free parking is available onsite for anyone that lives over 3 miles away, alternatively there is local free parking a short walk away.
- Fast Track Career Pathway taking you to Senior then Principal level within 18 months, moving your salary to £19,500, then £21,000 respectively.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 Days holiday (increasing with service)
- Health Shield Health Insurance plan
- Great work environment
- Excellent long service awards
- 1 Years' Service - £50 bonus and 1 additional day holiday
- 2 Years' Service - £100 bonus and 1 additional day holiday
- 3 Years' Service - Weekend away (up to £500)
- 4 Years' Service - Week away (up to £1000)
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to all levels of customer communications in a timely manner
- Provide first class call handling
- Deal with customer queries and issues
- Deliver resolutions and show empathy
- Previous customer service experience (face to face or on the phone)
- Experience in call centre environment (desirable but not essential)
- Able to capture information with accuracy.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Gain understanding through effective questioning.
- Adhere to data protection laws.
- Strong IT skills.
Click apply today or contact Afsheen in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details