Are you a Strong Catering Assistant looking to progress your career? Trainee Chef required! Location: Wokingham Pay: Negotiable depending on experience...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for a Chef Manager (Contract Catering) for a leading contract caterer to work at one of their school based in Berkhamsted.
- Salary : Up to £24.000 per annum (Dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - 7am to 3.30pm + Events (Paid overtime)
- Location : Berkhamsted (HP4 3)
- Statutory 28 day holidays
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- Paid overtime
- DBS check provided
- Carry out weekly / monthly stock takes
- Monitor portion numbers, control food wastage on site and take appropriate action as required
- Monitor the monthly trading account with the Operations Manager to ensure that the budgeted gross and net profits are achieved
- Assist your Operations Manager in setting the Annual Budget for the Unit
- Produce menu costings and yield charts as required
- Compile and implement staff work and duties rota
- Attend training sessions as scheduled
- Ensure that the highest standard of food quality, presentation and service are achieved and maintained at all times
- Day -to-day management of the unit to a high standard, in line with client contract
- Achieve budget
- Regularly review performance with each member of the team
- Ensure that training records are maintained
- A passion for service and quality
- Good people management skills
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the business
- An excellent knowledge of Food Hygiene including HACCP
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.