Are you a passionate individual who is committed to achieving results with great customer and service focus?A great opportunity has just arisen for a Club...
Are you a passionate individual who is committed to achieving results with great customer and service focus?
A great opportunity has just arisen for a Club Lounge Manager for a well know leisure Club at their site. Our Client not only pride themselves in providing the best service in the business but also an excellent CAREER progression for the right candidate.
This role would suit someone who is working as an Assistant Manager OR a strong Supervisor and is ready to take the next step. As a Club Lounge Manager you will be working predominantly as part of a team of 11 in the busy Health Club restaurant/lounge.
- Job Role: Club Lounge Manager
- Sector: Contract Catering
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000 p.a
- Location: CM2 - Chelmsford
- Hours: 40 hours per week ( Mon - Sun, 5 Out of 7 days)
Is this who you are?
- A passion for food and service. Positive attitude, polite and friendly. Team player and able to multitask. Presentable and always smiling.
- Commercial Focus
- Flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of the business.
- Confidence in communicating at all levels.
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and cleanliness.
- Have a can do attitude.
- Understanding of ordering and stock controls
- Organised, flexible and motivated
- Be aware of stock and the control of stock at all times
- A fresh and exciting approach to food presentation
- You will be a driven self-starter who will relish this challenge
- Food orientated with good attention to detail
- Full membership to the gym
- Day's OFF on your BIRTHDAY
- Meals to the value of £6.50 per day
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Voucher
- Career Development path (excel management course)
- At least one year experience as an Assistant Manager or a Strong Supervisor
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Health & Safety lvl2 or Food & Hygiene lvl2
If this sounds like YOU Then Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.