Are you looking for flexible work in the hospitality industry? Can you work in and around the Portsmouth area? If the answer to these 2...
Are you committed to achieving results with great customer and service focus?
A great opportunity as just arisen for a Catering Assistant to work for a well-known member leisure club at their site in Chiswick.
- Salary : £8.37 per hour with annual review in place
- Working hours: 40 hours (shift work)
- 7 days operation (5 days out of 7)
- Location : Chiswick, South West (W4 2)
- Full membership to the gym
- Day off on your birthday
- Meals to the value of £6.50 per day
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Ensure all counters, fridges and tables are set up prior to service time
- Ensure constant replenishment of counters and fridge's throughout service
- Ensure attractive presentation of food throughout service
- Ensure the restaurant area is clean and tidy at all times
- Provide quality beverages consistently for all customers
- To provide a high standard of customer service, dealing with customers politely and professionally at all times
- To operate a till and be responsible for any money in their care in compliance with all Lexington procedures with regards to financial security
- To comply with all health, safety and hygiene regulations as lay down within the catering department and to make due diligence reports if required
- Ensure all comments and complaints are passed on immediately to the Club Lounge Catering Manager
- Barista Experience
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Team Worker
- Customer Service skills
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.