Sous Chef Country Pub Group Near Oxford Up to £27,000I am seeking a strong Sous Chef to work alongside the head chef to lead the...
Sous Chef - Hungerford - Luxury Break Hotel - Up to £27K
Fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join a fantastic Leisure Hotel on the outskirts of Hungerford. The Group is an established name in the high end leisure escape market with 13 unique hotels across the UK. It has been named on the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK for past 15 years.
Are you an experienced Sous Chef or Chef de Partie looking for a role with a good work/life balance, opportunities for development and some great perks? If so then look no further...
The Sous Chef role will involve.....
- Assist the executive chef/head chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
- To control stock management, production levels and portion control to achieve and exceed budget targets
- To manage the departmental budget to support the kitchen team, by providing appropriate tools and resources.
- A thorough understand of all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations
- Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
Experience & Training:
- Welcome applicants with previous Chef de Partie experience, working ideally within a large scale operation.
- Must have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
- Work in a high volume catering kitchen
What's in it for you?....
- Salary: Up to £27,000
- Staff accommodation available at £40 P/Week
- Free use of the many of the leisure facilities available on site.
- 20% team member discount across the group - including great discounts on UK holiday parks and breaks.
- Excellent training and development
- Rewards & recognitions
- Meals provided (Breakfast and dinner daily)
- Full uniform provided
- Predominantly straight shifts with latest finish 21.30
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.