Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Stroud GL10 Start Date: 21st January Salary: £8.00p/h Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work at a Contract...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?
My Client is looking for a Chef to work for a School near SE19 on a Monday to Friday basis. The school caters for around 900 meals approx.
As a Chef you will have a background from school catering and are looking to grow within the group. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
You will be managing a Brigade of 9 Team and Working closely with Chef Manager
- Job Role: Chef
- Sector: Contract Catering - School
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £20,000 per annum (Negotiable )
- Location: SE19 - London
- Hours: 7.00am to 3.00pm, Monday to Friday - 41.4 term time
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- City & Guild 706/1 & 706/2
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.