Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Stroud GL10 Start Date: 21st January Salary: £8.00p/h Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work at a Contract...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?
My Client is looking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Tunbridge Wells on a Monday to Friday basis. The school caters for around 90 to 130 children on a daily basis from Nursery through to year 6, so early years up to the age of 11.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, As a Chef Manager you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
- Salary : £9.0 p/h
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
- Sector: Contract Catering - School
- Location : TN2 - Tunbridge Wells
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Responsible for 3 other team member
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Working together with the team
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Time off During School Holidays
- Option for pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Support for further career development
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.