Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Stroud GL10 Start Date: 21st January Salary: £8.00p/h Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work at a Contract...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work for an award winning international Contract Caterer at a prestigious site in East London (E10).
The site has recently undergone a £1million refurbishment and we are looking for a Chef Manager who can modernise the food concept and develop the existing team.
Key information (Chef Manager):
- Salary: £27,000 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, 07.00 to 15.30
- Location : East London (E10)
- 31 days holiday rising to 33 with service
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Meals on duty
- Exclusive discounts
- Free onsite Parking
Key Responsibilities include (Chef Manager):
- Effective and efficient food production in line with recipe sheets
- Full knowledge of all menu items served
- Management of production to ensure minimal wastage
- Maintenance of food levels throughout all service periods
- Maintenance of food quality and brand standards
- Ensuring the maintenance of high hygiene and health and safety standards in line with requirements and identify any anomalies and incidents
- Capturing and recording all volumes consumed and overproduction
- Assisting in the compilation of all shift opening and closing checklists
- Discussing ideas or improvements with line manager
- Act as a trainer/ coach for new team members to learn procedures and standards for all kitchen tasks.
- Undertake relevant training as required
Skills/Experience required (Chef Manager):
- Previous Chef Manager experience, ideally within Contract Catering
- NVQ Level 2 Culinary or equivalent
- Food hygiene certificate - Level 2
- Good level of spoken English
Click apply today or contact Mark Annis in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.