Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Stroud GL10 Start Date: 21st January Salary: £8.00p/h Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work at a Contract...
Are you committed to achieving results with great customer and service focus?
A great opportunity as just arisen for Catering Supervisor to work for a well-known member leisure club at their site in Bromley.
- Salary : £9 per hour
- Working hours: 40hours per week
- 7 day operation (5 days out of 7 including weekend)
- Location : Bromley, (BR2)
- Full membership to the gym
- Day off on your birthday
- Meals to the value of £6.50 per day
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Ensure that effective quality of services is provided to the standard of the client, customers and company
- Ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of all fronts of house areas and equipment
- Ensure that there is a thorough understanding of all menus and wines
- Ensure that administration is maintained to the highest standards on a consistent basis
- Ensure that the recruitment, selection and induction of the front of house team are to the standards of the company and the client
- Ensure that team building is effective to meet the site and company requirements by use of team meetings
- Ensure attendance of all relevant training and development courses for self and staff
- Ensure that with the help of the chef the food and service is compatible and jointly project the required image
- At least 1 year experience in similar role but not essential
- Computer literacy is essential
- Leadership, Achievement Orientated, Staff Development Focus, Analysis and Problem Solving
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.