Are you a Strong Catering Assistant looking to progress your career? Trainee Chef required! Location: Wokingham Pay: Negotiable depending on experience...
Are you a driven, proactive and self-motivated Chef?
Are you looking for your next challenge to grow in the contract catering sector?
Due to growth a really exciting opportunity has just arisen for 6 Chefs to work for a UK leading contract caterer at one of their prestigious client sites based in Watford (WD25). Whether you're just starting your career or are an experienced Chef De Partie, we have a number of vacancies to suit.
You'll work under an inspirational Senior Chef Team who will provide market leading training and support your career development.
- Salary : £23,000 to £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 44 hours per week (paid overtime available)
- Shifts: Whilst we need flexibility, we have various shifts available and can try and accommodate your requirements
- Location : Watford (WD25)
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holydays increasing to 31 days after 3 years of employment and 33 days after 5 years of employment
- Uniform and meals provided on duty
- Free Parking
- Free bus from Watford Junction station
- Life Insurance
- To obtain all food knowledge, portion specifications and guidelines on food production and delivery
- Maintain all levels of food hygiene throughout the preparation areas
- To maintain and ensure team work and good ethics with your colleagues
- To assist in the preparation and presentation of all meals and services
- To ensure that areas under your control are kept clean and tidy as is reasonably practicable at all times
- To promote a friendly, helpful and professional service
- Good communication skills
- The ability to plan and prioritise
- A good understanding of food / health & safety requirements
- Previously experience of working in a fast paced environment
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.