Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Stroud GL10 Start Date: 21st January Salary: £8.00p/h Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work at a Contract...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?
We are seeking for an Assistant Chef Manager to work for a School in Thornton Heath.
As an Assistant Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering and are looking to grow within the group. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role. As an Assistant Chef Manager you will be serving 450 meals approx.
There are 2 roles for the same site
52 weeks - The Ideal Assistant chef manager will not only support the site (a hands on role) but will also support other sites and Chef Manager.
28 days Holidays
42 weeks Term time
Based on School site
- Salary : £10.49 p/h
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7.30 am to 3.00 pm)
- Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
- Sector: Contract Catering
- Location : CR7 - Thornton Heath
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.