We have a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY for you! We are currently looking for a receptionist/switchboard to join one of our very well known brands in the Aston...
Do you have previous Customer Service/Front of House experience? Would you like to work in a rewarding environment?
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our passionate and growing Customer Service team, based in Harrow. This is an entry level role for someone looking to start their career in Hospitality and is a permanent, full time position. The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience, hardworking and have great communication skills.
- Days Monday - Sunday with two days off in a week
- Hours on a Shift basis 07:00am - 15:00pm / 15:00pm - 23:00pm
- Location - Harrow
- Salary - £8.50ph/ up to £18,000 per annum
- Must have a Full UK driving licence and own a car in order to commute to the site
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Previous receptionist experience - minimum 2 years
- Have excellent communications
- Strong organisational skills are essential
- First point of contact for our Guests
- Checking Guests in and directing them to their room
- Record and administer arrivals and departures
- Full awareness of current daily status of Hotel
- Communication and recording of complaints
- Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP and group arrivals
- Ensure guest's immediate requirements are catered for
- Awareness of regular guest names & requirements
- Receipt of payments
- Issue safe deposit boxes and allow guest access in accordance with procedures
- To carry out any other duties as required
Please apply directly here or give CJ a call on 0208 861 0770 Blue Arrow Harrow Branch.