Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Stroud GL10 Start Date: 21st January Salary: £8.00p/h Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work at a Contract...
Do you enjoy the catering industry and have experience in successfully leading catering teams? My Clients is a leading contract catering company and is looking for a Chef who is hands-on and enjoy to be part of the service.
To be successful for the role you'll need to have experience as a Chef or Assistant Chef in a Contract Catering site.
- Job Role: Chef - Assistant Manager
- Sector: Contract Catering
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £21,000
- Location: SE10 - London
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday - 28 Days holidays
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To control portion size and monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- To assist as directed by Head Chef in any appraisals, and the management of poor performance and attendance.
- Previous experience in contract catering sites
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
#ChefJobs #ChefJobsInLondon #BlueArrow #BlueArrowPermJobs