My Client is a looking for a Coffee Shop Manager, who will be responsible for the day to day running of the Coffee shop and...
My Client is a looking for a Coffee Shop Manager, who will be responsible for the day to day running of the Coffee shop and will contribute to the smooth and efficient running of Coffee Shop in Shoreditch area.
The main duties include assisting the Operation Manager with any ad hoc duties that will improve the overall operation of the Coffee Shop; managing and coaching Supervisors and Barista's, making people decisions including development, recruitment, rota's and have social enterprise skills. The Coffee Shop Manager is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the Shop's financial performance, and managing health and safety and security within the Shop.
- Job Role: Coffee Shop Manager
- Sector: Retail
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £21,500
- Location: E2 - London
- Hours: 5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (5 out of 7 days)
- Proven experience working as a Manager in a Coffee shop business or a strong Supervisor, who is ready for the next step
- It would be advantageous to have proven experience working in a coffee business
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Cash handling skills
- Strong communication skills
- To lead by example in delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Customer Service
- Following safe manual handling procedures as shown in the company training manual
- Highlight any health and safety issues
- To carry out banking procedures in according with the company policy and procedures
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.