Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?We are seeking for an Assistant Chef Manager Sous Chef to work for a School. A...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?. We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Surbiton area for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef Manager you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role. You will be serving approx. 550 meals. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the GM.
- Salary : £12.62 p/h - £24,230.0 - 48 weeks
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7am to 3.30 pm)
- Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
- Location : KT6 - Surbiton
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- NVQ Equivalent Qualification
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.