We are in the pursuit of a passionate and talented Pizzaiolo/Pizza Chef with stone-hearth oven experience to join our exciting restaurant. Do you have a...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking a Chef Manager to work for a School in Clapham for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from Education or Contract Catering sites. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
You must be a real foodie for this role, delivering around 480 meals per day. As this is a Flagship site, you will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the GM.
There are 2 options for the role for the same site depending on your requirements:
- 52 weeks per year, 37.5 hours per week - 28 days holidays
- 42 weeks spent onsite as Chef Manager in Clapham, additional weeks spent supporting other sites and office based support.
- £24,000 per annum
- 42 Weeks per year, 40 hours per week
- The ideal Chef Manager will be based on the site
- £21,000 per annum
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7am to 2.30 pm approx.)
- Location : Clapham SW4
- Sector: Contract Catering (Education)
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details