Job Title: Catering Assistant Location: Stroud GL10 Start Date: 21st January Salary: £8.00p/h Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work at a Contract...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Clapham for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or B&I site and are looking to grow within the group. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role. You will be serving approx. 480 meals.
As this is a Flagship site, you will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the GM.
There are 2 roles for the same site (depending on your experiences)
52 weeks - £24,000 + Negotiable
37.5 hrs weekly - 28 days holidays
The Ideal Chef Manager will not only support the site (a hands on role) but will also be office based support. You will need to have your own car as this require you to visit other sites OFF term and support GM's.
42 week - £21.000 + Negotiable
The ideal Chef Manager will be based on the site (a hands on role)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- Location : Clapham SW4
- Sector: Contract Catering (B&I)
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- NVQ Equivalent Qualification
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.