Are you looking for temporary to permanent chef position? Do you have experience?Are you enthusiastic and looking for a change? We are looking for passionate and hard working...
We are looking to hire an experienced Head Chef for a High end Italian restaurant chain based in Pinner.
As Head Chef you are responsible for the EPIC food you deliver & managing & motivating the individuals within the team.
- Salary : Up to 29K per annum + Bonus scheme
- Working hours: Full time/40 hours a week
- Location : Pinner, (HA5 5)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme based on performance, paid quarterly
- Fantastic knowledge & understanding on how to perfectly run every section of the kitchen
- Take a zero tolerance approach to Alleged Food Poisoning & investigating & following up
- Lead special events such as our fantastic Opera Evenings, preparing picnics & outside catering
- From new chefs to existing you're committed to inspire & train them in food safety, H&S & COSHH
- Allocating tasks & responsibilities fairly & clearly to your team
- Working in partnership with your GM to oversee the KPI dashboard, create forecasts & take full ownerships of the kitchen P&L
- Sales, forecasts & budgets are more than numbers, you understand how important & integral they are in running a business & helping your restaurant to move forward
- Food ordering is a breeze, check sales reports, assess stock on hand, place order on system
- Taking responsibility to ensure food leaves the pass on time, to spec, is cooked correctly & temperatures are recorded within the Due Diligence Diary which is completed appropriately on shift
- Ensure safe use, cleanliness, storage & maintenance of all machinery & knives
- Able to use Pro-Nett to report any maintenance issues within your restaurant
- Ensuring wastage is recorded correctly & identifying & implement ways to minimise wastage
- You have exceptional product knowledge
- Trained to Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Adhering & implementing great Health & Safety & Food Safety practices at all times
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.