Are you passionate about working within the Catering Industry? Are looking for extra hours on the lead up until Christmas? We have an opportunity to...
Are you a committed and driven Sous Chef with passion and experience in the catering sector?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Sous Chef to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in Central London. The site is serving more than 1500 meals a day. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B&I and have good communication and people management skills.
To be successful you'll need to have experience as a Sous Chef in a B&I site.
- Job Role: Sous Chef
- Sector: Contract Catering (B&I)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Location: EC3 - London
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 7am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Yearly Bonus
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through Their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To control portion size and monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- To assist as directed by Head Chef in any appraisals, and the management of poor performance and attendance.
- To assist in the induction of new staff into their position.
- Sous Chef needs to be an Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
#ChefJobs #ChefJobsInLondon #BlueArrow #BlueArrowPermJobs