This is a key managerial role which will deliver an innovative approach to the management of the estate resources of Kent Community NHS Foundation Trust....
My client has now have a great opportunity to recruit an experienced Guest Services Manager who will thrive on supporting the running of this successful hotel. You will be reporting to Deputy General Manager.
Job Role: Guest Services Manager
Contract: Permanent - 28 days Holidays
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Location: Dartford BR8 - Own Transportation is needed
Hours: 5 days per week, flexible shifts covering daytime and evening shifts, including weekends (7am - 3.30pm and 2.30pm to 11pm)
- Complete Duty Management shifts as detailed on the early/late shift checklists.
- Ensuring that during the shift all departments are correctly staffed to provide the best levels of service.
- Ensuring all staff on duty in all areas are presented to the required standard.
- Ensure all areas of the hotel and spa are presented to an excellent standard at all times.
- Hold the Daily Dash meeting with all operational Heads of Department to cover the business of the day and ensure any challenges are anticipated and agree a plan to overcome them.
- Welcoming arriving guests and acknowledging VIPs, returning guests, those celebrating a special event and those with special requirements.
- Liaison with all departments to ensure the operation runs smoothly throughout the day/evening.
- Resolve all guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction prior to departure.
- Responsible for health and safety, fire safety and procedures during your shift.
- Ensure an effective handover to the next Duty Manager to assist with continuity of service.
- During busy arrival or departure periods acting as Host Manager in hotel reception, welcoming arrival/departing guests and co-ordinating concierge and supporting reception.
- Excellent standard of personal appearance
- Friendly and confident communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve our guests
- Ability to coach and direct staff while on shift
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Must hold operational hotel experience across a range of food and beverage as well as front of house departments to be considered
In addition, company benefits including are:
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
- Discounted hair treatments
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
- Discount of individual treatments Spas
- Discount on retail products in Spas
To apply please click on the link below, or for further details please contact me on 02084276199 or at
#ChefJobs #ChefJobsInLondon #BlueArrow #BlueArrowPermJobs