kitchen assistants / assistant cooks *Mon-fri assignments / weekend extra work location Swansea and surrounding areas hours part time / full time flexible rates of...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef Cook to join a bustling kitchen team in a fantastic School in the Bromley area, on a permanent basis. The School caterers for approx. 100 covers offering fresh food.
- Salary: £11.0 p/h
- Working Hours: 8am till 2pm Monday to Friday - 42 term time
- Location: Bromley
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Working together with the team
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Time off During School Holidays
- Option for pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Support for further career development
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.