Are you looking for temporary to permanent chef position? Do you have experience?Are you enthusiastic and looking for a change? We are looking for passionate and hard working...
Do you pride yourself in leading and developing a brigade?
Are you an experienced Head Chef with a Contract Catering background ready to make a difference and develop a modern food concept?
We are looking for someone for one of the world's leading contract caterers based at a prestigious site in Park royal (NW10).
Key information (Head Chef):
- Salary: 35K per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (6 day operation)
- 6.30am/7am to 3.30pm/4pm
- Location : Park Royal (NW10)
Benefits (Contract Catering):
- Excellent Holiday entitlement
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Uniform and meals provided on duty
- Free Parking
- Group Discounts
Key Responsibilities (Head Chef):
- To act in Executive chef's absence Managing excellent food preparation and delivery within hospitality and events
- Working in line to budgetary targets & controls set out by the contract and Executive chef
- Responsible for all on-site training and monitoring of food personnel deliverable
- To be full conversant with the concept, presentation & delivery of all menu items Responsible for the motivation, training & development of all team members
- Ensure clear and accurate communication within the centres and the group
- Responsible for control of the kitchen cost and expenses budget to assist in the profit target achievement
- To introduce new menu concepts & ideas to meet the ever changing market needs & trends
- Motivation and inspire catering employees to perform their roles to a high standard, with commitment and passion
- Overseeing all aspects of the food ordering
- Overseeing all due-diligence procedures
Skills/Experience required (Contract Catering):
- IT skills illiterate
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in standards/compliance environment
- Demonstrative customer focuses and service skills
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.