Pay Rate:£9.63phUnsociable working uplifts: Sunday 8am - 8pm £10.59phMon - Fri 8pm - 10pm £11.56phSat & Sunday 8pm - 10pm £12.52phContract Term: TemporaryShift Pattern: Part...
We are seeking experienced customer service individuals who can work as Customer Account Managers with one of our National Clients. You will be the first point of call for customers, working within a telephone based organisation of a large personal loans provider with 35 branches across the UK you will be responsible for explaining services and products to customers and analysing customer suitability for products.
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience plus an excellent bonus potential
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Working on shifts between 8am - 8pm, Monday - Saturday
- Location: Bourne End, SL8 5YS
- Excellent bonus scheme, an average of £300 - £500 month
- Holiday starts at 25 days
- Private Healthcare
- Pension 3% individual 8% company
- Childcare vouchers
Key responsibilities include:
- To identify and develop existing customer base of the Branch.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
- When you can, upsell company products.
- Achieve targets as defined by Manager.
- To maximise business opportunity development potential.
- Ensuring Compliance with the requirements of the company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations.
- Generate business through quality customer service.
- Prepare and process applications.
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system.
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person.
- Conduct on-going business development.
- Previous sales experience (preferrable but not essential).
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience in call centre environment (desirable but not essential).
- Experience in the Financial Services (preferred but not essential).
- Basic literacy and numerical skills, GCSE level.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within Company.
- Active team player.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Desire to assist with branch exceeding financial goals in order to maximise maximum bonus earnings potential.
Click apply today or contact Rinku or Afsheen in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details