Are you passionate about working within the Catering Industry? Are looking for extra hours on the lead up until Christmas? We have an opportunity to...
An exciting position has opened for a capable Demi Chef de Partie in Knightsbridge, London. The Kitchen is very dynamic and you will be working within a friendly team who, not only are passionate but also eager to provide you with training that will excel you.
If yes then this position could be for you!!
As Demi Chef de partie you will be responsible for prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, storing food and monitor food quality while preparing food.
How do they Reward you?
Great rewards are aligned to joining their portfolio, plus they have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
- Salary: £20,500 + £3,200 Service Charge
- Working Hours: 46 hours per week ( 5 out of 7 ), Including Weekends/Bank holidays
- Free meal on duty
- Career Development Plan
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Staff Discount in their Department Store
- Discounted Oyster card
- And many more....
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Excellent customer service skills & attention to details
- Have confident in communicating with different Stakeholders
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
- Demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Have impressive service-standards.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details.
#ChefJobs #ChefJobsInLondon #BlueArrow #BlueArrowPermJobs