Job Title: Fine Dine ChefLocation: SomersetStart Date: 21st JanuarySalary: From £12.50p/h Depending on ExperienceBlue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Fine Dine Chef to work...
An exciting position has opened for a capable and ambitious Demi Chef de Partie, The Kitchen is very dynamic and as a Demi chef de partie you will be working within a friendly team who, not only are passionate but also eager to provide you with training that will excel you.
- Job Role: Demi Chef de partie
- Sector: Restaurant
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £20,500 + £3,200 Service Charge
- Location: SW1
- Hours: 46 hours per week, Monday to Sunday, 30 days Holidays
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- As a Demi Chef de partie you will be well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Excellent customer service skills & attention to details
- Have confident in communicating with different Stakeholders
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
- As a Demi Chef de partie you have demonstrate that you are driven, committed and keen to learn.
- Have impressive service-standards.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.