Are you looking for temporary to permanent chef position? Do you have experience?Are you enthusiastic and looking for a change? We are looking for passionate and hard working...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work for a leading contract caterer at their school in North London.
Key information (Chef Manager):
- Salary : £25,000 to £26,000 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Location : North London (N8 9)
Benefits (Chef Manager):
- 28 day holidays
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities (Contract Catering):
- Carry out weekly / monthly stock takes
- Monitor portion numbers, control food wastage on site and take appropriate action as required
- Monitor the monthly trading account with the Operations Manager to ensure that the budgeted gross and net profits are achieved
- Assist your Operations Manager in setting the Annual Budget for the Unit
- Produce menu costings and yield charts as required
- Compile and implement staff work and duties rota
- Attend training sessions as scheduled
- Ensure that the highest standard of food quality, presentation and service are achieved and maintained at all times
- Day -to-day management of the unit to a high standard, in line with client contract
- Achieve budget
- Regularly review performance with each member of the team
- Ensure that training records are maintained
Skills/Experience required (Chef Manager):
- A passion for service and quality
- Good people management skills
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the business
- An excellent knowledge of Food Hygiene including HACCP
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.