Job Title: Fine Dine ChefLocation: SomersetStart Date: 21st JanuarySalary: From £12.50p/h Depending on ExperienceBlue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Fine Dine Chef to work...
An exciting position has opened for an ambitious Sous Chef for a charming Gastro pub which offers a fresh, vibrant and seasonally changing in house designed menu. It is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunches, dinners and weekend brunches.
- Job Role: Sous Chef
- Sector: Pub
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + £3,200 Tips + Company benefit
- Location: CM3 - Chelmsford - Own Transportation is needed
- Hours: 48 hours per week (5 out of 7, Straight Shifts), Including Weekends.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- As a Sous Chef you MUST HAVE culinary experience in MEAT & FISH
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Helping create menus and costings
- Managing food purchases and storage
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets, Ordering, Stock control
- As a Sous Chef you should be comfortable in delegating and managing Junior Team.
- Be constantly on the ball and ready to take control and drive the team to provide an exceptional product with fresh food with a real sense of passion and pride for the modern menu.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
- Competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance - 48-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Share save and pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Free food on shift
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.