Job Title: Catering Assistant Bath Working Days: Monday to Friday Shift Times: Morning and Evening shifts available Starting Date: ASAP Salary: £8.00 £9.50 Job Type: Temporary ...
Are you committed to achieving results with great customer and service focus?
A great opportunity as just arisen for a Catering Assistant to work for a well-known member leisure club at their site in Chiswick.
Key information(Catering Assistant):
- Salary : £8.37 per hour with annual review in place
- Working hours: 40 hours (shift work)
- 7 day operation (5 days out of 7)
- Location : Chiswick, South West (W4 2)
- Full membership to the gym
- Day off on your birthday
- Meals to the value of £6.50 per day
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
Key Responsibilities(Catering Assistant):
- Ensure all counters, fridges and tables are set up prior to service time
- Ensure constant replenishment of counters and fridge's throughout service
- Ensure attractive presentation of food throughout service
- Ensure the restaurant area is clean and tidy at all times
- Provide quality beverages consistently for all customers
- To provide a high standard of customer service, dealing with customers politely and professionally at all times
- To operate a till and be responsible for any money in their care in compliance with all Lexington procedures with regards to financial security
- To comply with all health, safety and hygiene regulations as lay down within the catering department and to make due diligence reports if required
- Ensure all comments and complaints are passed on immediately to the Club Lounge Catering Manager
Skills/Experience required(Catering Assistant):
- Barista Experience
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Team Worker
- Customer Service skills
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.