Our client is a top quality, private school based in Kingham Oxfordshire We are looking to recruit an outstanding, Head Chef who has a real passion...
An exciting position has opened for a capable and experiences Chef de partie who is ready for the NEXT STEP to join a well know Hotel Group as a Junior Sous Chef. You will have an interest in creating dishes using the finest local ingredients and have always aspired to managing a brigade of Chefs?
This well know Hotel brand offers a fresh, vibrant and seasonally changing in house designed menu and is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunches, dinners, weekend brunches and private dining events. As a Junior Sous Chef you will be helping in running the kitchen and help writing menus.
- Salary: £11.40 p/h + Service Charge
- 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week (5 out of 7), Including Weekends.
- Location: Ware Hertfordshire
- Various Discount/Benifits scheme available through their Hotel group
- Need to have your own transportation
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- Culinary experience in MEAT & FISH
- Experience in Canapes
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Helping create menus and costings
- Managing food purchases and storage
- Have confident in communicating with different Stakeholders
- Be comfortable in delegating and managing Junior Team.
- Be constantly on the ball and ready to take control and drive the team to provide an exceptional product with fresh food with a real sense of passion and pride for the modern menu.
- Demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details.