Blue Arrow Belfast are currently looking for a creative and forward thinking Sous chef to join our client's successful and fast paced team.You will report...
An exciting position has opened for a capable and experiences Junior Sous Chef to join a well know Hotel Group. You will have an interest in creating dishes using the finest local ingredients and have always aspired to managing a brigade of Chefs?
This well know Hotel brand offers a fresh, vibrant and seasonally changing in house designed menu and is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunches, dinners, weekend brunches and private dining events. As a Junior Sous Chef you will be helping in running the kitchen and help writing menus.
- Salary: £11.40 p/h + Service Charge
- 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week (5 out of 7), Including Weekends.
- Location: Ware Hertfordshire
- Sector: Hotel
- Various Discount/Benifits scheme available through their Hotel group
- Need to have your own transportation
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- As a Junior Sous Chef you must have culinary experience in MEAT & FISH
- Experience in Canapes
- Well organised Junior Sous Chef with outgoing and service-minded
- Helping create menus and costings
- Managing food purchases and storage
- Have confident in communicating with different Stakeholders
- Be comfortable in delegating and managing Junior Team.
- Be constantly on the ball and ready to take control and drive the team to provide an exceptional product with fresh food with a real sense of passion and pride for the modern menu.
- Demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.