Blue Arrow are looking for a Temporary Chef de Partie for a client based in Cupar, Scotland.Are you passionate, hard working and looking for temporary...
An exciting position has opened for a capable and ambitious Commis Chef to join a well know Hotel Group as a Demi Chef de Partie in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The Kitchen is very dynamic and you will be working within a friendly team who, not only are passionate but also eager to provide you with training that will excel you.
As Demi Chef de partie you will be responsible for prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, storing food and monitor food quality while preparing food.
How do they Reward you?
Great rewards are aligned to joining their portfolio, not only do they offer great discounts for Staff, Friends & Family within all their UK hotels, but you also get to experience their own brand benefits, World Wide!!! Plus they have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
- Salary £8.41 p/h + Service Charge
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week ( 5 out of 7 ), Including Weekends/Bank holidays
- Free meal on duty
- Company Uniform
- Free parking facility
- Career Development Plan
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Service charge
- Free language courses via Rosetta Stone
- Discount on retail & Spa
- Free National Vocational qualifications - learn on the job and receive a nationally accredited qualification for free!
- And many more....
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Excellent customer service skills & attention to details
- Have confident in communicating with different Stakeholders
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
- Demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Have impressive service-standards.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
- You will need to have your own transportation.
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details.