Administrators and Receptionists NeededBury St EdmundsBlue Arrow are holding a recruitment day at the Bury St Edmunds Job CentreThursday 14th June from 10.30am 2.30pmWe are...
An administrator is sought to work at a prestigious medical establishment for one of the country's leading contract caterers. Paying a very competitive hourly rate of £11 per hour and working 25 hours a week on a very flexible shift pattern Monday to Friday, this will suit an experienced office administrator well-versed with basic office packages (word/excel) and will have prior experience of cashing up, processing invoices and processing internal issues..
- Location: East Putney (nearest tube: East Putney District Line)
- Salary: £11 per hour
- Hours per week: 25
- Shift Pattern: 8-3, 9-4 (highly flexible, as long as total 25 hours get worked employer is happy to accommodate shift pattern)
- Processing all invoices (both external and ones generated by business)
- Cashing up at end of shift
- Processing all internal issues (rota issues, staff sickness, pay roll, and other ad hoc duties for client)
- Must have a good working knowledge of Word/Excel.