A Chef Manager is urgently sought to work at a leading Contract Catering company located at a private education site in Tottenham.With great working hours...
With great working hours and basic annual salary on offer, you'll need experience helping to run a busy brigade of 7 in the Head Chefs absence and helping continuously develop the food offering.
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week between 07.30 to 3.30 Monday to Friday (Term time only)
- Location: Tottenham - Closet Tube station: Tottenham Hale
Holiday buy-back scheme for all employees, childcare vouchers, a share buy scheme and motor savings. Fantastic offers with 8,000 retailers, discounts at gyms, high street stores, restaurants and theme parks, on your holiday bookings, cinema tickets, or to attend big events that the employer host.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification.
- To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets.
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs.
- Monitor and manage GP
- Ensure cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- All food wastage is recorded and minimised
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people