Are you a Catering Manager with a proven track record? Do you have a creative flare and enjoy a challenge?We are currently recruiting for a...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Catering Manager to work for a leading contract caterer at a prime site in Harrow. Excellent pay rate of £12.50 an hour working term time only (35 hours per week, 44 weeks of the year). Needs to be computer literate as large portion of the job involves using the online payment system for ordering. This is an immediate start position.
- To set objectives and be responsible for the day to day running of the location, including supervising the recruitment and selection process to ensure that it effectively meets the needs of the location and employer.
- To assess employee performance, recognise potential and meet training needs as appropriate.
- To ensure that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
- To monitor the work of the location team and carry out appraisals, ensuring that information is filed appropriately, with development plans that are actively used.
- To hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- To work in conjunction with the company Operations Manager to prepare the budget. To achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget.
- To control and achieve agreed financial targets whilst maximising all commercial opportunities.
- To develop and evolve all client services at location, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented.