We are looking for waiting and bar staff to work in Llanelli.You must be able to drive and have your own transport due to the...
At Blue Arrow we have a fantastic opportunity for experienced bar and waiting staff to further their skillset in different environments within the hospitality and catering industry. The role will be perfectly suited for someone who enjoys the buzz of working at large events such as football games, hotel functions, concerts and race days.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced hospitality environment where no two days are the same. One day you could be working in a 5 star hospitality function and the next front of house at one of our stadium clients.
Customer service skills should be of the highest standard and you will be happy to be the face of Blue Arrow at these events.
Roles will include:
- Food service
- Drink orders
- Bar work
- Fine Dining
- Silver Service
Some of the key attributes my clients are looking for include;
- Personable and outgoing
- Experience within the catering/hospitality sector
- Not scared of hard work
- Competitive hourly wage with weekly pay
- Accrual of holiday pay to be taken throughout the year
- Company Benefits
- Dedicated Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Opportunity to work for a variety of clients and venues
- Additional training where required
- Permanent opportunities available
- Flexible working hours
If this type of opportunity appeals to you then please apply now or call me for a confidential chat on 0141 226 3031.