We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our National Accounts based in Cambridge who are looking for a Operations Agent.We are looking for a...
You'll be required to collect/deliver waste or recycled products to various locations locally and provide excellent customer service at the same time.
The site is a 24/7 hour operation but you'll be working 12 hour shifts from 6pm till 6am. Shifts are split on a four on four off basis.
- Daily checks to be carried out and defects reported to workshop.
- All activities must be carried out in accordance with the safe working methods and with the supplied appropriate safety clothing.
- Present a professional image to our customers and other road users.
- Vehicle to be driven and operated in a safe and responsible manner at all times showing due consideration to the applicable legislation.
- Completing any paperwork required including all Duty of Care information.
- Completing the daily rounds/work allocated to you including tipping at our own disposal/recycling or third party sites.
All drivers are required to hold a valid CPC card and a maximum of 6 driving licence points of insurance purposes.
For immediate consideration please apply online or contact Jonathan on 07918 331603 or 01473 231023