Do you have experience in a resource planning role? Do you come from a supply chain background? Are you looking to work for a reputable...
As part of our Northampton based clients Resource Group, you will be part of a team that controls the resource requirements within the business. The team schedules resources for multiple different accounts, and have a pool of resource in which to access the skills required. The goal of the department is to get this resource pool 85% utilized at all times.
- Scheduling engineers based on the requirements on the request form.
- Proactively managing own workload via the TRG request inbox.
- Logging bookings onto the scheduling tool Whitespace
- Contacting and coordinating resource requirements with our external resource supplier.
- Daily communication with engineers regarding their schedules.
- Planning resource for incoming requirements, considering cost to travel, skills required and other factors to make a cost effective decision for the role.
- Daily administration tasks.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review company Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Coordination and planning experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage own workload
- Must be a team player